IVG Vietnam Joint-Stock Company is a provider for business management and customer care solutions.Having a great team of talent and experienced experts, fully support by global partner network, IVG is always ready to consult, design, develop, deploy and operate systems that were tailored and optimized to meets specific demands of individual organizations or companies.We are committed to working hard and working smart to deliver the highest values to our customers.General Information
- Company name (Vietnamese): Công ty Cổ phần IVG Việt nam
- Company name (English): IVG Vietnam Joint-Stock Company
- Short name: IVG Jsc.
- Business Registration/ Tax code: 0102596455
- Address: 5/F, Unit 502, 141 Hoang Quoc Viet, Nghia Do, Cau Giay, Hanoi
- Tel: +84(24) 6293 7615 Fax: +84(24) 6281 3489
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.ivg.vn
- Year of establishment: 2007
- Address: 5/F, Unit 505, DC Tower, 111D Ly Chinh Thang, ward 7, district 3, Ho Chi Minh city
- Tel/Fax: +84(28) 3848 2970
Contact Centers/ Customer Interaction Management
Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- - Enable fully control a universal queue of customer interactions of all types, including telephone and Interactive Voice Response (IVR), voice mail, email, web chat, web transactions, fax and also agent tasks.
- - Integrate seamlessly into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, and other existing back-office applications
- - Optimize operational efficiency, continuously improve agent performance, reduce costs associated with customer interactions, increase revenue, and ensure customer loyalty and branding.
- - Qualified experienced consultants.
- - Well-trained developers, programmers and field technicians at both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city.
- - Certified by Microsoft and leading technology firms.
- - Private telephone systems (IP-PBX)
- - Call recording
- - Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- - Transmission equipment, interface converters
- - Endpoint devices and accessories
- - Billing/ accounting software
- - Server hardware
- - Industrial computers, embedded computers
- - Security systems and devices
- - Operating systems, database systems
- - Network and cabling
- - Provide the right information at the right time to improve the productivity and performance of customer-facing staff.
- - Create processes that improve workflow and time management, simplify tasks, and get results faster.
- - Support customer-facing employees with tools that are familiar, intelligent, and connected to facilitate adoption, usage, communication, and rapid results.
- - Improve business outcomes through increased productivity in sales, marketing, and service by taking advantage of other commonly used productivity applications in conjunction with CRM tools.
- - Consulting and design
- - Installation, customization and optimization
- - Maintenance
- - Training